Wednesday, October 17, 2012

"Soy"Rizo??

Yes! My dear sister has turned me on to my new favorite breakfast...Eggs and "soy" rizo. Now I must confess that I have never tried chorizo before BUT my sister (who by the way loves chorizo) swears up and down that they taste very very similar. For soyrizo being a vegan product it tastes very good and doesn't have much of a vegan taste.
With the soyrizo I will usually make two small breakfast burritos, I like to use Tumaro's Garden Spinach and Vegetable tortillas with 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg. For flavor I will also add some spinach, kale, and green onions. Can't forget to add some Flax Seed for the Omega 3's. I have been meaning to share this for a while now, it's one of my favorite breakfasts, very filling and low in calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment