Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Year in Review?? hhmmmm.....






Okay so it's been a little over a year since I have published a new post and I am going to try really hard *fingers crossed* to keep it this time!! Now I need to figure out how I am going to give you a year in review with just a few pics!!?? Let's see .... I'll start with the boys Noah and Jeremiah turned 3 & 4 this year and ohmigoodness they are definitely a handful to keep up with! (But I wouldn't trade it for anything!) Noah is learning all sorts of new things he can do (especially how to get under mom and dad's skin) :) Jeremiah.... well he does everything his brother does and then some!! I just love them and the little men they're becoming! They had their first trip to Disneyland this year in April and not a day goes by without them asking "when are we going back!!" <--- True Story :) Nick finished up his Associates Degree and has now started his Bachelors program!! I am so very proud of him, he works so hard :) ....and as for me well I have taken captive by the world of photography and as some of you may or may not know for the last year I have had my own *little* business that continues to grow and grow each day!! I am working on some fun new things for the business and hope to share these things with my friends and family very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment